Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 TRI Schedule

Been working on my race schedule for this year. It looks slightly different since I don't have an Ironman on the radar ... unless I get into the Kona Lottery ... so sticking to some shorter stuff and working on speed, different terrain (read: lots of hills) is what's on deck! 

May
Honu 70.3 (Kohala Coast, HI)
Distance: 70.3 Half Ironman
Pretty stoked to be headed to the Big Island to race this year! This may be my only chance to race out in Hawaii! 

June
Chattanooga Waterfront (Chattanooga, TN)
Distance: Olympic
Brutally hot race in Chattanooga with a pretty good swim! In 2013 the race got changed to a duathlon (first one of those I've done!) so my time this year will be more indicative of what I can really do in an OLY distance.

August
Lake Logan Olympic (Canton, NC)
Distance: Olympic
Debating between this race and another one (listed below). 
OR
Acworth Women's Sprint (Acworth, GA)
Distance: Sprint
Debating between this race and another one (listed above). 


October
IRONMAN 70.3 Miami (Miami Beach, FL)
Distance: 70.3 Half Ironman
Looking to change it up at the end of the year and head somewhere warm! Pretty flat course for the most part and a good OWS w/o waves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment